On the Road with PDGM: Hear the Experts & Get the Tool
Don't Delay Your Agency's Assessment and Preparation for PDGM!
Simione Healthcare Consultants continues its focus on helping HHAs assess impact and plan for a successful transition with PDGM in 2020. Mark your calendars for one of our upcoming presentations covering the financial, clinical and data considerations for what will be the most significant payment reform changes in almost two decades.
PDGM Presentations by Simione Healthcare Consultants
- March 12-13: PDGM National Summit, Boston
- March 19: PDGM National Summit, Los Angeles
- March 26: PDGM National Summit, Dallas
- March 27: Free Webinar: Sustaining Financial Health Under PDGM (Co-sponsored with Home Care Magazine & PointClickCare)
- March 27: Making It Real: Helping CT Agencies Put PDGM Into Action (half-day workshop @ CT Assoc. for Healthcare at Home)
- April 3: Deep Dive Into PDGM Operational Imperatives (full-day workshop @ Home Care & Hospice Assoc. of New Jersey)
- April 9-10: Preparing Operations for PDGM and Case Management & Clinical Data to Drive Financial Success @ Kansas Home Care & Hospice Assoc. Spring Conference
- April 24: PDGM Leadership for the Continuing Care Leadership Coalition
- April 25: Preparing Operations for PDGM (half-day leadership meeting at @ The Home Care & Hospice Alliance of Maine)
- May 9: Day 2 Keynote Address: Payment Reform & Team Development @ Indiana Assoc. for Home & Hospice Care Annual Conference
- June 13-14: PDGM Clinical Management for the Continuing Care Leadership Coalition
Get Simione's PDGM Analysis Tool and discover indepth views on the home health episode, a breakdown of questionable encounters, and comparisons to national and state benchmarks.
PDGM Analysis Tool $950
Cost Report Data Per State $250
BUNDLE & SAVE $1,000*
Introductory Offer Available for a Limited Time
*Price is based on single provider number with a discount available for multiple provider numbers.