PDGM: Are the Right People & Tools at Your Table?
Get the Experts & A Free Demo: PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
With roughly seven months before PDGM becomes a reality, it's critical to have the right team assembled to assess impact and implement more effective strategies for clinical and financial success in home health. Simione Healthcare Consultants brings the essential experts and tools together to help agencies complete analyses, budgeting and training for progress in 2020. Let us help your organization make this quantum leap forward! Call 844.215.8820 to start the conversation.
Five Ways to Learn More
1. Request a Demo - PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
2. Get the PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
With the most recent CMS data available (and 2018 data expected in July), Simione offers significantly more insight for analysis in an easy, online tool, including:
- In-depth views on the episode and reimbursement by: admission source and timing, clinical group, episode type (LUPA) and length, nursing and therapy utilization, gross and net margin
- A breakdown of questionable encounters and the resulting reimbursement changes
- Dashboards for a visual perspective on impact in your agency, including comparison to state and national benchmarks
PDGM Analysis Tool $950
Cost Report Data Per State $250
BUNDLE & SAVE $1,000*
Introductory Offer Available for a Limited Time
*Price is based on single provider number with a discount available for multiple provider numbers.
June 18, 2019 @ 2-3 pm Eastern
Window of Opportunity: Using Telehealth to Empower Agencies Under PDGM
Presenters: Karen Thomas, President, Cardeum, and Laura Wilson, Senior Manager, Simione Healthcare Consultants
This white paper addresses key steps to assess financial impact, evaluate revenue cycle and billing management, and review the clinical outlook to ensure effective operations while meeting the new requirements of payment reform.
We are also participating in NAHC's new series, PDGM: The Webinars. This seven-part educational program picks up where the PDGM National Summits left off to help cement your team's understanding of PDGM and facilitate a smooth transition.