PDGM: Are the Right People & Tools at Your Table?
Get the Experts & A Free Demo: PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
With roughly three months before PDGM becomes a reality, it's critical to have the right team assembled to assess impact and implement more effective strategies for clinical and financial success in home health. Simione Healthcare Consultants brings the essential experts and tools together to help agencies complete analyses, budgeting and training for progress in 2020. Let us help your organization make this quantum leap forward! Call 844.215.8820 to start the conversation.
Five Ways to Learn More
1. Request a Demo - PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
2. Get the PDGM Analysis Tool 2.0
With the 2018 CMS claims data integrated in the PDGM Analysis Tool, Simione offers significantly more insight with easy, online access to
- In-depth views on the episode and reimbursement by: admission source and timing, clinical group, episode type (LUPA) and length, nursing and therapy utilization, gross and net margin
- A breakdown of questionable encounters and the resulting reimbursement changes
- Dashboards for a visual perspective on impact in your agency, including comparison to state and national benchmarks
PDGM Analysis Tool $950
Cost Report Data Per State $250
BUNDLE & SAVE $1,000*
Introductory Offer Available for a Limited Time
*Price is based on single provider number with a discount available for multiple provider numbers.
Aug 20, 2019 @ 1-2 pm Eastern
Budget 2020: Staying in the Black with the Patient Driven Groupings Model
Presenter: Mike Simione, MBA, Manager, Simione Healthcare Consultants
Sponsored by Brightree + Home Health Care News
This white paper addresses key steps to assess financial impact, evaluate revenue cycle and billing management, and review the clinical outlook to ensure effective operations while meeting the new requirements of payment reform.
We are also participating in NAHC's new series, PDGM: The Webinars. This seven-part educational program picks up where the PDGM National Summits left off to help cement your team's understanding of PDGM and facilitate a smooth transition.