Hospice: Are NOE Errors Costing You Money?
Attention, Hospice Providers!
Are You Losing Money Due to NOE Errors?
The NOE Tracker is a first-of-its-kind software that will help you avoid thousands of dollars in lost monthly revenue and excessive hours of data entry/re-entry, follow-up and appeals diligence.
NOE Tracker Validates Data
50% of entries into DDE with errors WILL BE PENALIZED as the result of a processing delay.
- Validate all data against the CWF and CMS rules prior to NOE creation
- Verify previous and existing benefit periods
- Validate hospice diagnosis codes
- Save provider defaults to improve accuracy and avoid redundant data entry
NOE Tracker is Faster & Easier
Manual entry with DDE requires 3 dates, 5 NPI numbers, 5 physician names and many screens to navigate through.
- Submit a NOE from start to finish by keying in as little as five data fields
- Experience a mobile-friendly and intuitive user interface
NOE Tracker Clarifies Status
Manual search efforts using DDE require research every day for every patient.
- Receive an email alert for RTPs
- Make edits through the original submission
- Get NOE audit trails and status/history on a single screen
- View all NOEs for associated providers in one easy-to-read list with detailed history
ADC 1-100 - Monthly fee $499 per provider
ADC 101+ - Special pricing available
Call or email us today to learn more about how NOE Tracker can help you speed up, improve accuracy, eliminate redundant data entry, and AVOID PENALTIES.