Training-Clinical Manager Training, Part 3 of 3, Business Operations for Clinical Managers
June 15th to June 17th - 1PM to 4PM
Virtual Classroom - Eastern Time
- Ideal for clinical supervisors, managers, and leaders seeking a broad overview of the role, including operations, regulatory guidance, financial management, and staff development. The flight of courses includes 9 modules, paced for busy professionals. Part 3: Operations Overview, KPIs, Benchmarking, PDGM; Staffing; New Services; Expense Management & Productivity.
Attending the Clinical Management Training makes you eligible for Continuing Education Credit. To receive this credit, you must attend all 3 sessions for the entirety of the session. A total of 9.6 CE will be awarded for completion of the series of 3 modules. No partial credit will be given. Provider Number for CE: Home Health Solutions ABNP#1472
- For a social worker the calculation is 1CE=60 min.
- For nursing, the calculation is 1CE=50 min.
Training times are as follows:
June 15, 2021, 1-4PM
June 16, 2021, 1-4PM
June 17, 2021, 1-4PM
Julia Maroney, RN, MHSA, HCS-D, COS-C, Managing Director
Rob Simione, CPA, Principal, Financial Consulting
$425.00/person or $1199.00/person to purchase the 3-Part Series:
- April 20-22, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 1 of 3, Foundation & Fundamentals of Clinical Management
- May 18-20, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 2 of 3, Management & Leadership
- June 15-17, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 3 of 3, Business Operations for Clinical Managers