Training-Clinical Manager Training, Part 3 of 3, Business Operations for Clinical Managers
March 9th to March 11th - 1PM to 4PM
- Ideal for clinical supervisors, managers, and leaders seeking a broad overview of the role, including operations, regulatory guidance, financial management, and staff development. The flight of courses includes 9 modules, paced for busy professionals. Part 3: Operations Overview, KPIs, Benchmarking, PDGM; Staffing; New Services; Expense Management & Productivity.
Day 1 - Business Operations for Clinical Managers, Key Performance Indicators, Reviewing and Comparing Performance Using Benchmarks
Day 2 - Staffing and Volume Best Practice, Building a Business Case for Staffing and New Services
Day 3 - Expense Management, Productivity, Pulling It All Together (management, cost, quality, customer focus), Q&A
Training times are as follows:
Mar 9, 2021, 1-4PM
Mar 10, 2021, 1-4PM
Mar 11, 2021, 1-4PM
- Attending the Clinical Management Training makes you eligible for Continuing Education Credit. To receive this credit, you must attend all 3 sessions for the entirety of the session. A total of 9.6 CE will be awarded for completion of the series of 3 modules. No partial credit will be given. Provider Number for CE: Home Health Solutions ABNP#1472
- For a social worker the calculation is 1CE=60 min.
- For nursing, the calculation is 1CE=50 min.
Julia Maroney, RN, MHSA, HCS-D, COS-C, Managing Director
Rob Simione, CPA, Director, Financial Consulting
$425.00/person or $1,199.00/person to purchase the 3-Part Series:
- January 19-21, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 1 of 3, Foundation & Fundamentals of Clinical Management
- February 16-18, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 2 of 3, Management & Leadership
- March 9-11, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 3 of 3, Business Operations for Clinical Managers