Training-Clinical Manager Training, Part 1 of 3, Foundation & Fundamentals of Clinical Management
April 20th to April 22nd - 1PM to 4PM
Virtual Classroom-Eastern Time
- Ideal for clinical supervisors, managers, and leaders seeking a broad overview of the role, including operations, regulatory guidance, financial management, and staff development. The flight of courses includes 9 modules, paced for busy professionals. Part 1: Home Health and Hospice Regulations; Survey Process and Compliance.
Training times are as follows:
April 20, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
April 21, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
April 22, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
- Attending the Clinical Management Training makes you eligible for Continuing Education Credit. To receive this credit, you must attend all 3 sessions for the entirety of the session. A total of 9.6 CE will be awarded for completion of the series of 3 modules. No partial credit will be given. Provider Number for CE: Home Health Solutions ABNP#1472
- For a social worker the calculation is 1CE=60 min.
- For nursing, the calculation is 1CE=50 min.
Judy Connelly, BSN, MSN, SHR, Senior Manager, Laura Wilson, RN, BSN, COS-C, Director, Operations Consulting and Kim Skehan, RN, MSN, HCS-D, COS-C, Director, Simione Healthcare Consultants
$425.00/person or $1199.00/person to purchase the 3-Part Series:
- April 20-22, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 1 of 3, Foundation & Fundamentals of Clinical Management
- May 18-20, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 2 of 3, Management & Leadership
- June 15-17, 2021, 1-4PM Eastern Time
Clinical Manager Training, Part 3 of 3, Business Operations for Clinical Managers