Cost Reporting: Overview of the Home Health Cost Report CMS Form 1728
February 10th - 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenter: Maureen Laskowski, Director, Simione Healthcare Consultants
This webinar will provide an overview of new cost reporting requirements, and offer tips to facilitate an organized process for timely and accurate completion of the home care or hospice cost report.
Beginning the process for cost reporting early will ease the tension in the end. Participants will learn:
- Why filing early can make a difference
- What you should be doing now to save you time and money later
- Why detail in the general ledger system is important
- How to obtain the PS&R report
- How to gather and properly report statistical data
- How to avoid common mistakes
We will also update you regarding the home health-based hospice cost report.